Do you want to download videos from Whatsapp?? Well, looks like you are in the right place. Today, we are going to know how you can download videos from Whatsapp. It is actually quite easy. So, without any ado, let’s get started.
To download a video from Whatsapp,
Firstly, what you need to do is you need to see all of those statuses that you want to download. This way, a copy of the status will be created in a hidden folder in your device and you can retrieve the status after that.
So, if you have seen the status you want to download,
1. Open the file manager of your device.
2. Find the Whatsapp folder and click on it.
3. Open the Media folder.
4. After that, you will have to show the hidden folders.
To do that,
- Open the settings of the folder by clicking on the three dots or on more.
- Make sure that “Show Hidden Folders” is enabled. If not, click on it and enable it.
5. Then, you will be able to see a folder named “.Statuses”
6. After that, you will be able to see all of the statuses of your friends.
7. Long press on the video or audio that you want to download and click on move.
8. After that, move that to a specific folder and there you go!
WhatsApp Messenger or WhatsApp is an American service for freeware, Voice over IP (VoIP) and cross platform messaging mainly owned by Facebook, Inc. It allows users to send voice and text messages, share images, emojis, documents, locations, make video calls and audio calls and more. WhatsApp is mainly a mobile service. But, users can use it on desktop. To do that, they will have to give access to the desktop and the mobile device will have to stay connected to the internet. If the mobile device goes offline, the user will be logged out of the device. And, people have to use their mobile numbers to register to WhatsApp.
In January of 2018, WhatsApp released an app for the small business owners so that they could contact their customers that were using the normal WhatsApp client. The name of the app was WhatsApp Business.