Pinterest Video Downloader
Try it Out Now! No need to Pay. Unleash your Creativity.
Let’s see what you can do.
Preparing download links ...
N.B. We only allow our users to download videos for specific reasons from this Pinterest video downloader like education, important government work, historical data collection, medicare, sound entertainment, and other important reasons like this. Do not try to download videos for heavy and useless entertainment purposes or we won’t be responsible for anything that happens.
No Worries of getting scammed while downloading from our site. It is always safe
Free to download. No need to pay or do anything that requires money. Download easily for free.
No download limit. Download as much as you want. Unleash your creativity.
How to Download from Pinterest
How you can download from Pinterest with our website depends on which device you’re using. If you are using Pinterest on mobile, this is how you can download it from mobile. And, if you’re using a PC, the steps to download from a PC are given below too. Enjoy!
Download from Pinterest Video downloader with Mobile
Download from PC
Download from Pinterest with Mobile
To download from Pinterest from our website with mobile
1. Firstly, you’ll have to get the link of the video you want to download. There are several ways to do that.
To get the link,
- Open the Pinterest app from your device.
- Login with your account.
- Find the video you wish to download.
- Click on share.
- Click on copy link.
- That’s it. You have the link. Now, continue again from step 2.
- Go to Pinterest.Com from your browser.
- Login with your account.
- Find the video that you want to download.
- Click on share.
- Click on the copy link. Or, copy the link from the browser address bar. That’s it. Now start again from step 2.
2. As you have your link, now come to our website or on this Pinterest video downloader page.
3. Paste the link in the link box above this page.
4. Wait for some time.
5. After that, your video will be ready to download.
6. If the video has multiple resolutions, our website will show all of the resolutions available. Choose the resolution, size that you want and click on the download button that you see beside the size and resolution.
7. After that, your download will begin automatically.
Download from PC from this Pinterest video downloader page
To download from PC,
- Open your browser and go to Pinterest.com.
- Login with your account.
- Go to the video you want to download.
- Copy the link from the address bar. Or, click on share and click on copy link.
- Now, come back to our website or on this Pinterest video downloader website.
- Paste the link in the link box above this page.
- Wait for some time.
- After that, your video will be ready to be downloaded.
- Click on the download button and the video will start downloading.
Pinterest is an American tech company, mostly a social media and mobile application company. Pinterest is a software system that is made to store and discover web on the internet. They also allow Gif and video uploads on a smaller scale. Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra and Evan Sharp founded Pinterest. By August 2019, Pinterest reached a stunning 300 million monthly users.
The development of Pinterest began in December 2009. And, the developers of Pinterest released the beta of Pinterest in March 2010. In only nine months of the release, the site had 10000 users. But, they struggled to get this many users. Silbermann said that he personally wrote to the first 5000 users of Pinterest offering his personal phone number. He even met with some users of Pinterest. In early March of 2011, they released an iPhone app that brought more users to Pinterest than expected.
After that, they launched a Pinterest iPad app in August 2011. Following that, they launched Pinterest Mobile in the same year. This was a website for non-iPhone users. Until the summer of 2011, Pinterest was operated by Silbermann and some other programmers in a small apartment. An online analytics company named comScore reported that Pinterest had 11.7 million unique US visitors by January 2020. This was the fastest site to reach 10 million unique visitor marks. In March 2012, Silbermann announced that revamped profile pages were being developed and they would be implemented soon. On 23 March 2012, Pinterest unveiled an update on terms of service that removed the right of their user’s selling contents.
This update got into effect on April 10 2012. Experian Hitwise said that this company became the third largest social network in the whole USA in March 2012 after Facebook and Twitter. The Co-Founder of Pinterest Paul Sciarra left Pinterest in April 2012 because of a job as an entrepreneur in residence at a company called Andreessen Horowitz. On 17 May of 2012, the electronic commerce company of Japan named Rakuten announced that Pinterest was leading a $100 million alongside other investors like Andreessen Horowitz, FirstMark Capital and Bessemer Venture Partners that was valued of about $1.5 billion.
Pinterest is a website that is totally free and requires registration to start using it. Users can save, sort, upload, and Unmanaged images that are known as pins. The users can also upload videos and gifs through collections known as pinboards. The contents found outside of Pinterest can also be added to Pinterest boards through a Pin It button. This feature can be added to any browser through bookmarks or browser extensions. If a webmaster wants, they can implement this feature directly on their website too. In 2015, Pinterest added a feature that allowed users to search with images instead of text.
A pin is a certain image that has been saved to Pinterest from another website or another source. Pin saved on ones board can also be saved on someone else’s board through a process known as repining. In 2016, Pinterest renamed the ‘Pin It’ button to ‘Save’ because of international expansion that made the site more intuitive to new users. In October of 2013, Pinterest started displaying ads in the form of “Prompted Pins”. These “Prompted Pins” are usually based on a users interests or what that user does on Pinterest.
These are collections of different pins that are in a same category like quotes, travel, science etc. Boards containing multiple ideas can have different sections that have more pins in them.
Pinterest has a feature known as Guided Search that gives keyword suggestion while entering a search tem that narrows down results. And, the home feed of a user depends of what he shares, what he searches and which board or users he follows. The homepage of Pinterest contains a section called “pin feed” that displays the activity from the boards that a user follows.
In 2017, Pinterest brought a function called Visual Search that allows users to search for different elements in different images and take users to those similar images that he was looking for.
Following different users and different boards make the home feed of Pinterest full from those users of boards. Users can unfollow both users and boards. Just like Facebook, Instagram as well as Twitter, Pinterest has a system to verify your account. And, just like other social media, a verified Pinterest account will have a tick marked badge beside their name. This way, users will be able to know that the page is trustable.
How Pinterest Fights Against Copyrighted Content
Pinterest has a system which the real holders of copyright can use to remove the copyrighted contents from Pinterest. But, the DMCA status of Pinterest was questioned because Pinterest directly tells its users to copy any image on the internet to Pinterest for their own use. In this case, the users of Pinterest cannot claim safe harbour status because these kinds of behaving users are directly exposed to legal action if wanted for pinning contents that are copyrighted.
That’s where the “nopin” HTML Meta tag comes in. Pinterest released this tag on 20 February 2012. This tag makes users unable to pin images form sites containing this tag. On the 24th February of 2012, Flickr implemented this code on their website.
After that, Pinterest finally released a statement in March 2012 and it said that it was protected by the DMCA’s safe harbour provisions.
The full form of PIO is Pinterest image optimization. This is not totally a policy. It’s just some tips on making the perfect images for Pinterest. So, these are like;
- Be sure to upload your own images at least some of the time. Yes, re-pinning is a good idea but they have very little chance of ranking.
- When you prepare the file or image, make sure that the image contains the key phrase you want to rank for. Like, if you upload an image of a spaceship, don’t name it ‘Untitled-1’. Make the name something like ‘Alien-Spaceship’ or ‘Spaceship’.
- If you repin a lot, try to repin from different sources. The repined images are really good for ranking and increasing the number of pins on your website until they are collected from different sources. Re-pinning from the same source might get flagged as copyrighted pins.
- After your pin has been added or your image has been uploaded, always try to edit your pin and add a link there.
- Pinterest supports up to 500 characters as the description of a pin. Use them all to have a chance of ranking.
- Research Pinterest home feed to see what catches your eye and what makes you want to engage with that image. Try to make something identical like that. This way, other users will want to engage with your image just like you do.
- And, always keep in mind that Pinterest is not an advertising platform or marketing platform. This is a social media platform. Always try to pin, comment share, and do other stuff that you usually do in social media.
- Make different boards for different things and make sure that the names of the boards are rich in key phrases that you want to rank for.
- If you have a website that you want to drive traffic to, always add a ‘follow’ and ‘pin it’ button to your site. This way, people will engage and share your content more and more and you will have a better chance of ranking higher.
- Add your taste to the images that you make. Think about what a user would like. Don’t always try to make something too professional. Think about what you would want if you needed that specific thing. Then try to add that. Highlight your unique thinking.
What matters for images to be pinned??
- Videos can be pinned on Pinterest but YouTube videos cannot be pinned. The YouTube videos are only embedded on Pinterest and it can be played from here.
- A typical e-commerce image that’s width is 300px is not that big to be pinned.
- There is not a vertical limit of images on Pinterest. The horizontal max-width is 554px. An image wider than that will be automatically resized.
- Key Rule: Limit the length of your image to 5000px. If an image is longer in length than this, they are not likely to scroll back up to repin it.
- And, make sure that your images are beautiful. Because Pinterest is all about visual beauty.
Enjoy our Pinterest video downloader tool!
Credit: Real Video Downloader